How to create an empty PDF with the large page size A0 (33.1 X 46.8 in) for its further editing? As the empty page added in the PDF Editor is of the A4 page size. How to create a page of different size?
To create a blank page with the specific size (e.g. A0, A1...) in the program, please follow the steps:
- Start FineReader PDF 15> go to the File menu at the top> select New PDF Document.
A blank page will be added to the PDF Editor.
- Go to the File menu > select Print;
- In the Printer drop-down list, select the PDF-XChange 5.0 for ABBYY FineReader 15 virtual printer;
- In the Size drop-down list, select the desired size, e.g. A0;
- Select the Orientation of the document;
- Click the Print button > save the document.
A document with a page size of A0 (33.1 X 46.8 in) will be created. You can continue working on the document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.