How to correctly create a working markup of a checkmark group in FlexiLayout studio?
It is possible to achieve this by following this scheme:
1. Create reliable anchors for your future fields - use the Region search element for the desired checkmarks.
2. Use relations from created "keywords" static text elements for those Region elements as shown on the screenshots below:
This will help you to correctly locate and draw the regions of each checkmark.
Note: you can always use any other search element for relations, the main purpose is to reliably locate the desired checkmarks.
3. Create a Checkmark Group block as shown below:
4. Add the desired amount of Checkmark blocks to the Checkmark group block as shown on the screenshot below:
5. Once all of your checkmarks are reliably found, you can indicate these Region elements as sources for your CheckMarl blocks:
6. After you have finished mapping the source elements to CheckMark blocks, save and export your layout and import it into Project Setup Station.
7. In Document Definition, make sure to set correct settings for your CheckMark group or individual CheckMarks.
Also make sure to set correct Checkmark recognition properties settings.
You can set this for the whole group:
Or for each checkmark individually: