How to activate a license on a computer that does not have access to the internet?
The internet is needed on the step of activation of FineReader PDF 15. However, you can activate the program on the offline workstation from another computer that has access to the internet.
Please follow the steps below:
- Install FineReader PDF 15 on a computer that does not have access to the internet;
- Start the program and enter the serial number or select menu Help > Activation;
- In the Activation Wizard select the activation method on the website (or by email from another computer);
- Save the generated information about the serial number and Product ID;
- On the computer with internet access go to the ABBYY website, i.e. using the link provided in the Activation Wizard;
- Enter the serial number and Product ID > click Submit > click Get the file;
Note: This license file can only be used to activate the local installation of FineReader PDF 15 with the specified parameters.
- Copy the downloaded license file to the computer with no internet;
- In the Activation Wizard click I already have a license file and specify the path to the license file.
Otherwise, you can send the serial number and Product ID of the offline PC to the technical support by submitting a request, and the Support Team will generate the license file for this PC.