How to to apply an area template to specific pages and not to the whole document?
To apply your area template to specific pages, you need first to select these pages in the PAGES pane and then load your previously created template. Please follow the steps below:
- Select the specific pages with Ctrl+click in the PAGES pane (hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard and click on the necessary pages). The selected pages will be displayed in blue.
- Click the Area menu above > select Load Area Template....
- In the Open Area Template dialog box, select the desired template file (*.blk).
- In the same dialog box, next to Apply to, select Selected pages to apply the template to the selected pages.
- Click Open.
- Recognize your document anew.