The following errors may appear when configuring the Microsoft Mail Graph API import profile, or when the import task fails:
Graph mail client: The classes in the dynamic-link library RS.GraphWrapper.dll are not registered.
Graph mail client: COM Class creation failed. Error: The system cannot find the file specified.
There are several reasons for that:
- The RS.GraphWrapper.dll is not registered in the system.
- The version of the Net.Framework is lower than 4.7.2.
- The RS.GraphWrapper.dll is missing in the installation folder of the FlexiCapture.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Install the Net.Framework 4.7.2 on the machine (Note: it should be installed on all machines where the FlexiCapture components are installed).
- Repair the FlexiCapture Stations component on the machine:
- If the error appears on the Project Setup Station - repair installation on that machine.
- If the import task fails then repair the installation on the machine where Processing Station is installed.