If I want to use Samba for export/import in FlexiCapture 12, how to set up permissions correctly?
- Make sure folders on a Linux machine are accessible via Windows File Explorer.
- Create an account FCUSER@password and give it the rights to access the folder in Samba.
- Launch Processing Station and Processing Server services on behalf of that user:
- open the list of services via Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- right-click on ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Processing Server and select Properties
- go to Log On tab
- select This account and enter corresponding credentials
- press OK
- restart the service to apply changes
- do the same for ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 Processing Stations service.
- Set up the identification for this user in FlexiCapture 12 Web Service Application Pool:
- go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > IIS Manager > Application Pools
- right-click on FlexiCapture 12 Web Services > Advanced Settings… > Identity
- choose Custom Account, and enter data for FCUSER@password account
Please sign in to leave a comment.