What the user with the Operator Manager role can do?
The Operator Manager role was added to allow a user with lower than Administrator role privileges to manage permissions of other users, while not being able to change system settings.
A user with this role granted can:
- grant Scanning Operator, Data Verification Operator, Verification Operator, Senior Verification Operator, Web Capture Operator, Custom Roles to users and groups;
- revoke the same roles from users and groups;
- change user membership into groups without Administrator or Project Settings Editor roles;
- resolve user access requests.
Operators Manager has access only to the Settings tab and the following nodes: Users, Groups, Requests.
A user with this role granted cannot:
- create/delete users and groups;
- import users or groups;
- move a user from one group to another;
- assign the Operator Manager role to another user.