How to automatically clean up data in FlexiCapture 12, and compact it.
As to the automatic cleaning of documents, there is a special setting in Project Setup Station > Project > Project properties:
The file storage is where ABBYY FlexiCapture stores images and metadata.
Note: If no file storage is available, FlexiCapture will store all project files in the database.
More information regarding this, you can find by the following links:
Perform manual cleanup in the Administration and Monitoring Console > Settings > Cleanup to remove log data, reports, and processed batches:
You can also completely clean up the file-storage folder:
- Export the projects: Project Setup Station > Open Project from Server > Project > Export project.
- Make sure that you do not have any batches being processed. It is necessary to stop the production because the next is deleting the project from the server.
- Cleanup processed batches: Administration and Monitoring Console > Service > Cleanup > Manual cleanup. Select the Processed batches, choose the period and click the Cleanup button.
- Close all sessions: Administration and Monitoring Console > Monitoring > Sessions.
- Delete projects from the Server: Administration and Monitoring Console > Settings > Projects.
- At this moment, all the data related to the project should already be deleted from the FileStorage.
- Upload the project to the server again via the Project Setup Station.
Additionally, you may also Compact project before re-uploading it to the server, which will reduce the size of the projects.
The compact project remove the old version of Document definitions and extra FlexiLayouts
The article CompactProject provides additional information about the compact project option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.