When trying to print a document in FineReader PDF 15 Release 9 Update 1 (build 126.96.36.19945) on Windows 7, the following message appears:
ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working properly. Windows will close this program and tell you if a solution is available.
According to the system requirements of FineReader PDF 15, Microsoft Windows 7 is not included in the list of supported operating systems: FineReader PDF 15 specification.
Please try to follow the steps:
- Launch FineReader OCR Editor;
- Go to Tools > Options > Image processing tab > turn off the Automatically process page images as they are added to the OCR Editor option > click OK;
- Click Open > choose a file and open it;
- Go to File menu > Print > Image;
- Choose a printer > click OK.