How to add the images from the scanner to FineReader PDF for Mac?
To scan images to your OCR project, do the following:
- Make sure that your scanner is connected to your Mac computer.
- Navigate to the ABBYY FineReader PDF home screen.
- Navigate to the Advanced conversion tab.
- Select the Scan source.
- Click Import Images to New OCR Project.
This will open the Scan to ABBYY FineReader PDF application.
- In the drop-down list, select your scanner device. If required, modify the scanning and preprocessing settings, as well as the OCR project to which the images will be scanned.
- Place your paper documents into your scanner.
- Click Scan.
- Once you have scanned all required images, click Close.
- The scanned images will be added to your OCR project for further processing.