In the Release Notes to FlexiCapture 12 Release 3, it is stated that improvements have been made to the Web Verification to run script rules locally instead of requiring the operator to click the Check Rules button and wait for the Application Server to execute the rules.
Despite the above, the operator is still required to click the Check Rules button to execute the rules.
In order for the script rules to be available for Web Verification Station locally, the objects used in the script should not require rules to be checked on a server. If your script contains at least one object that requires rules to be checked on a server, the “Check Rules” button will be used for checking rules.
Detailed information can be found in the description of each object available in the Online Help: http://help.abbyy.com/en-us/flexicapture/12/distributed_administrator/objects (see the note "Some methods and properties of this object are not available on the Web Verification Station for checking rules locally. The methods and properties that are not supported are marked with an asterisk (*)." for each object).
There is also an option to execute all rules on the server.
- Check if there are no unavailable on the Web Verification Station for checking rules locally methods and properties used.
- Check that an option to execute all rules on the server is not enabled:
- On the machine where FlexiCapture 12 Application Server is installed launch the IIS Manager.
- Navigate to Sites > Default Web Site > FlexiCapture12 > Verification and double-click Application Settings:
- Check if DisableScriptRules with the value true is present. If it is, change it to false.
- If it is not present, try to add it and set it to false.
- Click OK to save changes;
- Recycle FlexiCapture 12 Web Stations application pool: