After adding a button with the Send form action in the Form Editor, the form is not sent when you click the button.
The e-mail address or server is not indicated in the appropriate format.
To send a form with the Send form action, you have to enter the mailto: protocol before the email address or server in the Send to field:
- Open your form in the PDF Editor > go to the Form Editor;
- Right-click the button > select Properties... > select the Actions tab;
- In the Button Properties dialog, select the Send form action > click the Edit... button;
- In the Send to field, specify the email address with the mailto: as in the screenshot:
- Click the Save button.
- Exit the Form Editor and click the button to send the form to the specified address.