When trying to open any desktop station (Verification Station, Project Setup Station) and connect to the Application Server, the following error occurs:
The possible causes include:
- Used authentication method (Windows Authentication or FlexiCapture Authentication).
- Firewall or similar network components blocking the station's connection to the Application Server
- Application Server uses non-default ports.
- Check the selected authentication method. If Windows Authentication is used, try using the FlexiCapture Authentication (define the User Name and Password explicitly).
- Check the firewall's settings in your environment, so it would not block the connection between the FlexiCapture components as described here.
- If the ports used by the Application Server were customized, specify the port when connecting to the Application Server.
Please sign in to leave a comment.