How to collect Wireshark logs?
Wireshark logs might be necessary for further analysis of network traffic (Ethernet and others).
Here is a guide on how to capture Wireshark logs:
- Download Wireshark here: https://www.wireshark.org/download.html. Make sure to choose the correct installer version depending on whether your operating system is 64-bit or 32-bit.
- Install and run Wireshark
- Open Capture > Options and choose the interface that you use to connect to the router. Usually, it is a network card or a wi-fi adapter.
- Click Start.
- Reproduce the issue and then stop the recording by clicking Capture > Stop.
- Save the log file via File > Save As.
Please sign in to leave a comment.