With the Vantage v2.1 release, licensing has now been fully implemented and is being enforced. All user tenant licenses have been updated to reflect what you are licensed to use. To provide trial customers will more time to evaluate Vantage 2.1, ABBYY has reset the expiration date to February 28, 2022, and included page volume for all the licensed production Vantage Document Skills (invoice, purchase order, receipt, commercial invoice, bill of lading, and airway bill).
In the Subscription section of Skill Monitor, you will see information about your active subscription. Here, the tenant administrator can view counters for the subscription, information about remaining pages for each of the skills licensed.
Your subscription determines the following:
- the period of time, during which features are available,
- the number of pages that can be processed throughout the subscription period,
- the available skills,
- the available feature set.
By default, a trial license includes the following:
- 60-day trial period
- 2000 pages for core cognitive skills
- 1000 pages for each of the licensed skills which includes invoice, purchase order, receipt, commercial invoice, bill of lading, and airway bill
For detailed information about subscriptions and about how processed document pages are counted in ABBYY Vantage, see Subscriptions section in the online help.