How to create separate FC Connect services for each project in order to increase the performance of the service?
Instructions can be found below:
1. Make sure you have 2 service accounts to run the services. (they need to be running under different accounts). It is mandatory to use 2 different service accounts to run FlexiCapture Connect services in order to keep the logs saved separately.
2. Stop the running service
3. Copy the C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FlexiCapture Connect folder and name it C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FlexiCapture Connect 2
4. Now you have 2 folders with FC Connect. Set up the config files for each tenant separately.
5. Open CMD and run the command:
sc create ABBYY_FC_Connect_2 binpath="C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY FlexiCapture Connect 2\Abbyy.FlexiCapture.Connect.exe"
It will run the second instance as a service.
6. Open Services and run ABBYY_FC_Connect_2 and the initial FC Connect service under different service accounts.
7. Make a backup of your original config.json and divide your projects through the two config.json files.
Please note that the instruction described above is if you have only 2 projects, you will need to create different service accounts according to the number of your projects.