We have prolonged our time-limited license but the FineReader reports the license is expired. How to renew the license?
If you have changed something in the license (for example, expiration date) with our specialist, the license should be deleted and activated one more time.
In order to resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Launch ABBYY FineReader PDF 15, go to Help > About > License Info.
- Delete the license from the program by clicking the Remove button.
3. Close the program and all its components (Hot Folder, Screenshot Reader).
4. Type in the Windows search Services and open it.
5. Find the ABBYY FineReader 15 Licensing Service in the list of services and right-click it. Press the Restart button.
6. Launch FineReader PDF 15 and activate it anew with the serial number.
Note: This instruction corresponds to a locally installed FineReader software.