How to change the order of pages in a document in FineReader PDF 15?
To change the page order in a document, please follow the steps:
- Start FineReader PDF 15;
- Open a document in the PDF Editor by clicking Open PDF Document or in the OCR Editor by clicking Open in OCR Editor;
- Select your document;
- In the PAGES pane, select a page with the mouse and drag it to the desired place.
To select several pages, Ctrl+click them (hold down the Ctrl key on the keyboard and click on the necessary pages).
In the OCR Editor you can also reorder pages in an OCR project as described below:
- In the PAGES pane, select one or more pages;
- Right-click a page and select Reorder Pages... on the shortcut menu or go to the Edit menu > select Reorder Pages...;
- In the Reorder Pages dialog box, choose one of the following:
- Reorder pages (cannot be undone)
This changes all page numbers successively, starting with the selected page.
- Restore original page order after duplex scanning
This option restores the original page numbering of a document with double-sided pages. This option is useful if you use a scanner with an automatic feeder to first scan all the odd-numbered pages and then all the even-numbered pages. You can choose between the normal and the reverse order for the even-numbered pages.
This option will only work if three or more consecutively numbered pages are selected.
- Swap book pages
This option is useful if you scan a book written in a left-to-right script and then split the facing pages without specifying the correct language.
This option will only work if two or more consecutively numbered pages are selected and if at least two of them are facing pages.
To cancel this operation, select Undo last operation.