When trying to log in the FlexiCapture Cloud web stations, "Internal Server Error" error is shown.
This phenomenon occurs in the following case.
- Log in to FlexiCapture Cloud.
- Open any web station.
- While logged in, open the Login Page (.../FlexiCapture12/Login/<tenant_name>/#/Login) directly.
* "While logged in" means that there are still sessions opened by the user.
- Enter your login information on the Login Page.
- An error will occur because the user is already logged in.
Open the required station URL or Personal Page instead of opening the login page directly.
- Personal Page: .../FlexiCapture12/Login/<tenant_name>/#/PersonalPage
- Verification Station: .../FlexiCapture12/Verification/<tenant_name>
Personal Page can be used to any available station, so it may be convenient to use a Personal Page in most cases.