How to update the license for FineReader Engine 12 for Linux without Internet access?
To update the license for FineReader Engine 12 for Linux please do the following:
- Open the License Manager by running the activatefre.sh script from your FineReader Engine installation directory.
- Enter 2 - to manage your licenses.
- Select the target license.
- Select Update license option.
- Select the E-mail connection method.
- Select Go to the next page to confirm.
- Create a new e-mail message with the email@example.com recipient.
Copy the generated e-mail body, paste it into the newly created e-mail, send it and Go to the next page.
- After the e-mail is sent, you should receive a reply from firstname.lastname@example.org with a license file attached after a few minutes.
Transfer the license file to the target machine and specify the full name of the license file.
- Select Go to the next page to confirm
- Exit the License Manager.