How to find and replace identical words or phrases in a document?
To search for and replace words and phrases in the PDF Editor, please follow the steps from the article: Search and replace.
To search for and replace words in the OCR Editor, please follow the steps below:
- Start FineReader PDF 15 > click Open in OCR Editor > select a document.
- Recognize the document.
- Press Ctrl+H on the keyboard.
- In the Find what text field, type the word or phrase you want to find.
- In the Replace with field, enter the text that will replace the original text.
- Click Replace or Replace All.
Please sign in to leave a comment.