How to detect and replace identical words or phrases in a document?
To search for and replace words and phrases in the PDF Editor, follow the steps:
- Click the tab in the pane on the left or click View > Search to open the Search pane.
- Go to the Replace tab.
- In the Find what text field, type the word or phrase you want to find.
Words or phrases that match your query will be highlighted in the document.
- If required, click the arrow next to the icon and select Exact Match or Match Case.
- In the Replace with field, enter the text that will replace the original text.
- In the search results, mark a word or phrase to be replaced.
- Click Replace. This will replace your selected word or phrase with the one you specified, and the corresponding entry will be removed from the search results.
- Save your changes.