I am changing the Caption Name for the field, but the change does not reflect on the Data Form
The localization file is incorrect.
- Open the document definition.
- Select the field the label of which you want to rename. It will be highlighted in Data form.
- Select the label of the field, press right mouse button and select properties.
- In the dialog box switch to Format tab and in Text field type the new name. Then press OK. The label is changed.
- To change the recognition data form field names the localization options have to be changed.
To perform that go to Document Definition > Localization > Localization options...
- In the opened dialog box select your Localizable language (check its status, it should be Localized), press Export... button and save it locally on your machine. Important: name of the file must be the same as localization (e.g. English (English).txt)
- In the exported file the name of the field can be changed according to its parameter in section
// Shell messages // Label text and button names in the data form at the end of the file.
For example: VATID_3 can be changed from VATID to Vendor VATID
VATID_3 ,"VATID" // "VATID"->
VATID_3 ,"Vendor VATID" // "Vendor VATID"
- Save file
- Go to Localization Options, press Import... and select edited file
- Save the document definition and publish it
- Re-recognize the document