ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID is displayed when you try to start the Recording Service website. Even when The Recording Service is installed successfully.
An incorrect SSL certificate was specified during the Recording Service installation
If the error NET :: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID is displayed when you try to start the Recording Service website, make sure you specified the correct SSL certificate when installing the Recording Service. Use Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager to do the following:
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager and select the Recording Service website.
- Right-click on a website, and then click Edit Bindings...
In the Site Bindings window, click Edit...
The Edit Site Binding window displays.
- In the SSL certificate drop-down list, check the selected SSL certificate. Select another one if necessary, and then click OK.
- Restart the Recording Service website for the changes to take effect.
- Verify the changes by opening the website in a web browser.