The job was suspended because of the pervious license hitting the limit, is not continuing. What do I need to do to wake up the workflow? I don’t want to restart the workflow because that is what ate up a bunch of my pages from the original license.
Have you set the license as the current one, kindly check the screenshot:
To remove the old license from the current status the instructions below:
- Delete the incorrect license file. It has an extension *.ABBYY.License and located by the following path: C:\ProgramData\ABBYY FineReader Server 14.0\Licenses.
- Restart the ABBYY FineReader Server Licensing Service:
- Press Windows+R buttons.
- Type services.msc and press Enter.
- Find the ABBYY Licensing FineReaderServer 14.0 in the list of services.
- Right-click the service and select Restart from the shortcut menu.
- Start ABBYY FineReader Server.