In course of authentication procedure as a part of MS Graph Mail API Image Import Profile setup, the authentication cannot be completed and fails at the step of redirect to go.abbyy.com. The site cannot be opened with the error:
This site can't be reached
The site cannot be reached from the machine where the MS Graph Mail API Image Import Profile setup is performed.
Use a different environment to complete the redirect.
Step by step operation description:
- At Project Setup Station, open the project where the issue occurs.
- Open the properties of MS Graph API Image Import Profile.
- Click Sign In button.
- Copy the authentication link generated by ABBYY FlexiCapture 12.
- Paste the link in the browser in some environment where all redirect sites are accessible (in particular, go.abbyy.com site).
- Follow the link, specify your Office 365 account details and provide the credentials when prompted, until the point of the access grant succeed.
Note: it is not necessary to have any ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 components installed in this environment.
Note: if you get the response This site cannot be reached at the step of final redirect to localhost (127.0.0.1), copy the localhost link to the browser at the Project Setup Station machine where you started the Sign-in operation. Check if the response will be successful.
Once access grant operation finished, check if image import from email works normally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.