How to make a digital signature displayed without borders and background in a document?
To avoid adding a border and a grey background to a digital signature, please disable the Borders and background option in the Add Digital Signature dialog as described below:
- On the main toolbar, click Signature > Add Digital Signature....
- Select the area where you want to place the signature or simply click the desired location.
- Select the certificate to be used from the Sign as drop-down list.
- Specify the signature details and appearance.
- Disable the option Borders and background.
- Click Save and sign.