How to convert a Microsoft Word document to PDF in FineReader PDF 15 for Windows?
Conversion of a MS Word document to PDF format can be performed in the program in the following ways:
- Using a quick conversion task:
1. Open FineReader PDF 15 > click the Convert to PDF task.
2. Select a MS Word document > click Open.
3. Specify the conversion settings > click Convert to PDF.
4. Specify a name and a destination folder for the output file.
- Using the integration with Windows Explorer by selecting the Convert to searchable PDF document command in the context menu. Please refer to the article: Integration with Windows Explorer.
- With Microsoft Word integration as described in the article: Integration with Microsoft Word.
- Using the virtual printer as described in the article: Converting to PDF via PDF-XChange 5.0 for FineReader PDF 15.