- We connected to PostgreSQL and created a Database. When trying to connect to any FlxiCapture 12 station received an error message None of the stations are available:
You do not have permissions to access any of the stations.
You can create a request to get these permissions from the administrator.
- The "Principle" table is not updated after the Database creation screen in the Database.
- "issystemadministrator" (boolean) was set to "false".
This situation regarding set-up permissions. It could be fixed by adding a permission role to your account manually.
There are two ways how to resolve this issue:
- Using Administration and Monitoring Console;
- In Database.
If you are able to log into the Administration and Monitoring Console with any of the users, be it a default user or WinAuth login, to add the Administrator role to the needed users to which the access was not added initially:
Open Console > Settings > Users > Select the needed user > Select Administrator role:
The second solution:
Please log into your created Database using the program of choice. There should be two tables we need:
"Principal" and "PrincipalPermission".
- Inside "Principal", find the user under which you are logging in and copy the PrincipalID field value.
- Inside "PrincipalPermission", add a new record for the needed role. Set the IsAllowed=True. In this case, the Administrator has RoleID=10.
More information about user role types (possible user roles) you can find in this article.