How to recognize vertically oriented text in FineReader PDF 15?
The orientation of text is determined in FineReader PDF 15 automatically. If a document contains both horizontal and vertical text, the program will detect it.
However, in case the orientation of text was automatically detected incorrectly, it is possible to change it manually in the OCR Editor:
- Open a document in the OCR Editor.
- In the Image pane, select the area or the table cell that contains the vertical text.
- Right-click the area and click Properties on the shortcut menu to open the Area Properties pane.
- Select the direction of the text from the Direction of CJK text drop-down list.
- Run the OCR process again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.