How to apply small capitals (small caps) to text in FineReader PDF 15?
To format text in small capitals in the program, please follow the steps below:
- Open a document in the OCR Editor and recognize it.
- Display the Text Properties pane by right-clicking anywhere in the Text pane and selecting Properties on the shortcut menu.
- In the Text pane, select the text you want to format in small capitals.
- In the Text Properties pane, click the Small Capitals button.
If you want to apply small capitals in the whole document where styles are used, please follow the steps:
- In the OCR Editor, click Tools > Style Editor....
- In the Style Editor dialog box, select the style you want to edit and activate the Small Capitals option.
- Click OK. The text fragments using this style will change accordingly.