When exporting the file as an MS Word document (Send to Microsoft Word option) in FineReader PDF 15 OCR Editor, the following error message appears:
Word has encountered a problem.
As a result, the program does not export the file.
Even though the file was exported using a different exporting method (Save as Microsoft Word Document), MS Word refuses to open the file showing the following error message:
Word experienced an error trying to open the file.
The issue could appear because of specific attributes of the PDF file.
To resolve the described issue, follow the steps below:
- Open the PDF file in ABBYY FineReader PDF 15 PDF Editor.
- Click on Edit> Delete Objects and Data.
- Tick the next options, and click on Apply:
- After that click on Recognize> Recognize and Verify in OCR Editor:
- Process the document as usual and export it to MS Word.