How can I merge two vocabularies into one in Lingvo Tutor (Lingvo x5/x6)?
You can use the Copy to Another Vocabulary feature to copy entries between vocabularies:
- Select Vocabulary > View/Edit.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the entries you wish to copy to another vocabulary,
- Right-click the selection, and then select Copy to Another Vocabulary from the shortcut menu.
- In the dialog box that opens, select the name of the destination vocabulary list and click Add to Vocabulary.
- If you no longer need the selected entries in their original vocabulary, right-click the selection and select Delete Entry from the shortcut menu