Our company has been running into issues installing ABBYY on end users' machines recently, and I've been unable to find any other posts mentioning the error I've been receiving.
When attempting to install, the installer gets to the 'Validating Install' step, and then throws the following error:
Internal Program Error: D:\Agent\_work\137\s\0\Shell\Components\FineInstall\Dll.FineInstall\Src\PartNumberFunctions.cpp, 44.
I've tried several potential fixes so far:
- Basic troubleshooting, such as run as admin, restarting, etc.
- Recreating the administrative install folder
- Using msizap to remove all traces of the ABBYY install
- Installing C++ redistributable package prior to install
- Installing on completely fresh machine, just imaged.
Not really sure where to go from here....