While going through Online Learning documentation I came across below point:
“There is a limit on the number of documents that each document set can contain. When this limit is reached, older documents will be replaced with more recent ones.”
Documentation URL:- https://vantage-us.abbyy.com/help/English/Runtime/?topic=onlinelearning
Regarding this I had below queries:-
- What is the exact limit value of number of documents in the document set of any skill.
- Is this limit applicable for all types of skills(document skill, classification skill, process skill, OCR skill)
- How to monitor/calculate the limit of the number of documents in the document set of any document skill or in any other type of skill.
- Since there is a limit so should we keep the online learning option turned off as with online learning the document set would keep on increasing which may reach the maximum limit.
- Also what is the exact difference between the below two options available for Online learning mode and how does each option affects the limit on number of documents in a document set.
(a) Collect and learn
(b) Collect only
Could you please help me with these queries.