After recognition, the InvoiceDate matched isn't a correct value.
I would like to correct this with a script and a complementary field in order to reject the recognized dates found by FC and matched in InvoiceDate.
- The block is a field which list all prohibited keywords in the document and dates found beside. For the moment, it's a repeating group with all dates found.
- The idea is that if InvoiceDate = prohibited date, FC must try to match another date.
1) I think about a script, do you have any idea for this ?
2) If a script is needed, where can put I it in the definition : Rules script tab of the fied OR autocorrection options of the field, or something else ?
3) I start with this code but it doesn't work : cf. attachment (I can't paste the code, it seems).
Can you tell me what is wrong ? Am I on the good way ?
Thanks for your help!
JA (FC 11).