Community

Multiple files

Hi.

Is there any way to put in php code some code, where it will upload many files at once and will download one text file?

Thanks.

Comments

3 comments

Antonina Nikolaeva

You can use the processDocument method for your task. This method allows you to process several images using the same settings and obtain recognition result as a multi-page document, i.e. the output will be one single file with many pages. First, you should upload several images to one task using submitImage method and then do processDocument.

Now there is no a ready PHP sample for the processDocument method, but it is implemented in the following samples which you can see for your information:

Comment actions Permalink
    polkov

So I tried C#, it goes well but I can't find out where can I change the language to Czech or add it. Any help?

Oksana Serdyuk

The recognition language should be specified via the language parameter of the processDocument method.

For example:

1) if you know that all your documents are in Czech, you can add the recognition language name permanently into URL in the code:

string url = String.Format("{0}/processDocument?taskId={1}&{2}&language=Czech", ServerUrl,
       Uri.EscapeDataString( taskId.ToString() ),
       settings.AsUrlParams);

2) or you can set ConsoleTest as a StartUp project and run it with the parameter “--lang=Czech”.

Please sign in to leave a comment.