All android applications, including ABBYY applications, which you purchase in Google Play store are associated with your Google Account.
To install the purchased application again, do the following:
- On your mobile device open the Google Play Store application;
- Touch the Google Play icon and select My Apps;
- Visit the All category;
- Find ABBYY application and then tap Install on the application's detail page.
If you can't find previously purchased app on your My Apps page or you're being asked to purchase an app that you already bought on Google Play, make sure that you're signed in to the same account as the one you used when making your purchase.
- Open the Google Play Store application;
- Tap the Play Store icon to see which account you're currently using.
- To change accounts, touch the dropdown arrow and select a different account.
More information could be found in the following article of Google Play Knowledge Base.
If the application is not downloaded, please contact Google Play support.
All applications, including ABBYY applications, which you purchase in App Store are associated with your Apple ID.
To install the purchased application again, please, do the following:
Make sure you sign in with Apple ID that you used for the original purchase.
Launch App Store on your mobile device.
- Tap your photo in the upper-right hand corner
Click on Purchased > Not on this iPhone.
Find Business Card Reader Pro application in the list.
Tap the Download icon.
More information could be found in the following article of Apple Knowledge Base.