We have ABBYY FlexiCapture desktop version (not the cloud version). and we have the following scenarios:-
1) Users will upload files inside SharePoint document libraries.
2) then we need to read those files from SharePoint >> let ABBYY Flexicapure extract info from these documents >> and then update SharePoint with the extracted data.
So we are planning to implement this :-
1) Train ABBYY FlexiCapture on our documents
2) Write a C# console application which will get trigger let say each 5 hours.
3) the c# console application will read the SharePoint files from the SharePoint document library using SharePoint Rest API >> send the documents to ABBYY using ABBYY API >> get the extracted data from ABBYY using ABBYY API >> populate the SharePoint list with the extracted data using SharePoint Rest API.
so my question is ; if our above approach is valid? or we can have better approach to achieve our requirements?