We want to implement this scenario :-
1) Users upload documents inside SharePoint document library
2) We need ABBYY to extract the data from the uploaded documents and populate SharePoint list with the returned data.
So can we follow these steps:-
1) Map the SharePoint document library inside OneDrive >> So we will have local copies of the SharePoint files inside Windows server hard disk.
2) Define the OneDrive folder as a hot folder.
3) So when the user uploads a document to SharePoint >> it will automatically show inside the OneDrive folder >> ABBYY FlexiCapture will automatically process the new file >> populate the SharePoint list with the extracted data.
will the above scenario achievable ? If not then what are the limitations/restrictions?