Looking for a way to split the amount cost for a line item in a table and add GL code from drop down for cost.
Will have to add extra columns for these values
Ex.. Line item amount is $600.00 (35% $210) with GL code (4500) Remaining amount (65% $390) with GL Code (2900)
Is it possible to add a formula for the calculation so the user in the manual review can just add the percentage and select the GL code.
All data would need to be exported to a JSON file as well.