How to update the license in an offline environment or in case the connection to ABBYY Licensing Server times out or can't be established?
- Open the ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 License Manager and click Update License. It will start the ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 License Activation Wizard.
- Under the activation method, select by e-mail from another computer and click Next.
- Next step, the installation information will be shown. This information is the body of the e-mail that needs to be sent to the activation robot. Click Save As to save the information to the text file or copy the information to the clipboard. Make sure to not modify the text in any way.
- Send an e-mail containing this text to the firstname.lastname@example.org using the machine with an Internet connection.
- An answer with included *.license file will be sent. Save this file on the machine where you perform the activation.
- If the Activation Wizard is still opened at step 3, can click Next. Otherwise, open the ABBYY FlexiCapture 12 License Manager, click Update License, and select Load license file.
- Click Browse and select the saved at step 5 *.license file. Click Next to finish the license activation.