If you want to change the location of the temporary folders of FineReader Server 14 from the default locations, you will need to move the temporary folders of Server Manager and Processing Stations.
Follow the instructions below to change the path to the temporary folder of Server Manger.
- Open the Remote Administration Console, right-click the Processing Server and click Properties.
- Change the address of the temporary folder of FineReader Server 14's Server Manager in the dialog that appears.
Complete the steps below to change the path to the temporary folder of a Processing station.
- Wait until all jobs have been processed and then stop FineReader Server 14 process (Control Panel → Administrative Tools → Services);
- Open C:\ProgramData\ABBYY FineReader Server 14.0;
- Open the Configuration.xml file in the Notepad;
- Use the search function to find <OCRStations> tag, then find the following <TempFolder> tag.
- Change the standard path (C:\ProgramData\ABBYY FineReader Server 14.0\PS14WF) to the desired path.
Important! Make sure you do not accidentally delete the < and > symbols. Doing so will damage the configuration file.
- Change the path to the temporary folder of the Processing Station in all other stations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.