You can set the automatic correction of page orientation by using one of the following settings:
1. Advanced settings in the Document Definition properties, on the Recognition tab. This setting is applicable to a specified Document Definition only:
2. Advanced settings in the Project (or Batch Type) properties, on the Recognition tab. This setting is applicable to the whole Project or Batch Type:
Points to note:
- You don't need to use these options if you are sure that all images that will be imported to the FlexiCapture will have the right orientation.
- If there is a possibility that the images will have only one type of the wrong orientation (for example, only 90° clockwise), use only the corresponding option.
- The automatic page orientation correction uses pre-recognized text to correct the orientation. Thus, if the image quality is poor or there is a vertical text on the image, the result of the automatic correction could be different from expected.