Your IMAP import profile is not importing any images. You can open your Processing Server -> Tasks and check if there are failed import tasks. When you double-click on the failed task there is a short log that says:
Failed to open the file 'file_path' using embedded Office application. Exit code: 4.
All import tasks are performed by the user, under which the Processing Station Service is running. By default, it is a Network Service account. This user doesn't have enough permissions to perform a task.
- Click . The Computer Management window opens.
- Click . The list of groups opens.
- Double-click the Performance Monitor Users group. The Performance Business Monitor Users Properties window opens.
- Click Add. The Select Users or Groups window opens.
- In the Enter the object names to select field, enter the user account name to whom you want to assign permissions, and then click OK.
- Click Apply, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for the Performance Log Users group.