In FineReader Server 14 console message "No valid ABBYY FineReader Server 14 license found" appears.
When the message "No valid ABBYY FineReader Server 14 license found" appears there are several possible reasons for this.
- Please check your page limit of the license
- If that is unavailable, the other reason might be at fault.
- Please go to Start>Services app and restart all ABBYY FineReader Server processes.
- Then go to the folder where your FRS 14 is installed and find "ConsoleLicensingSettings.xml" and rename it to "ConsoleLicensingSettings_old.xml".
- After that try to start the program again.
If the provided steps would not help please send us a screenshot of the licensing window in the console.
For processing, the issue is relevant only for one license which is named "current" as shown in the example below.