FineReader for ScanSnap in combination with ScanSnap Home utility of Fujitsu can capture text from a scanned document and save it as a Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word document, a Microsoft Excel workbook and a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Below you may find the instructions on how to scan documents and convert them into MS Word with FineReader for ScanSnap:
1. Start ScanSnap Home and click button > lick Add profiles button or edit an existing profile;
3. Define the scan settings, Save to destination;
4. In the field Application select Send to ABBYY Scan to Word;
5. Click the Settings button to define the settings for the conversion in FineReader for ScanSnap, such as Document language;
6. Save your profile and try scanning applying it by pressing the Scan button.
A document will be scanned and converted to Word with FineReader for ScanSnap.
Using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 5.5 with ScanSnap Manager on Mac
Using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 5.5 with ScanSnap Home on Windows
Please sign in to leave a comment.