FineReader for ScanSnap in combination with ScanSnap Home utility of Fujitsu can capture text from a scanned document and save it as a Microsoft Word document, a Microsoft Excel workbook, a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Below you may find the instructions on how to scan documents and convert them into MS Word with FineReader for ScanSnap:
1. Start ScanSnap Home and click button > click Add profiles button or edit an existing profile;
2. Define the scan settings, Save to destination;
3. In the field Application select Send to ABBYY Scan to Word;
4. Click Set... button to define the settings for the conversion in FineReader for ScanSnap, such as Document language;
5. Save your profile and try scanning applying it by pressing the Scan button.
A document will be scanned and converted to Word with FineReader for ScanSnap.
* Please note that searchable PDF documents can be created with ScanSnap Home utility only. Scan settings to be configured to create searchable PDF files in ScanSnap Home you may check in the ScanSnap Home Help article.
Using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 5.5 with ScanSnap Manager on Windows
Using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap 5.5 with ScanSnap Home on Mac
Please sign in to leave a comment.