How do I import and export the FineReader Server/Recognition Server settings?
- Open Administration Console -> FineReader Server Options:
Export button: Exports FineReader Server/Recognition Server settings into an XML file.
Note. You also have the option to save your confidential data (passwords, tokens, etc.) while exporting the settings:
Import button: Imports FineReader Server/Recognition Server settings from an XML fileIf you updating to FineReader Server from Recognition Server, please note:
- The server should be stopped before importing:
- In the Open dialog box, specify the path to the Configuration.xml file:
- <ABBYY Recognition Server installation folder>\Bin\Configuration3.xml – for ABBYY Recognition Server 3.5 or earlier
- %PROGRAMDATA%\ABBYY Recognition Server 4.0\Configuration.xml– for ABBYY Recognition Server 4.0
Note: User dictionaries, samples, and templates are saved to separate files and are not transferred when importing configurations. They must be connected separately in the workflow settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.