How to recognize Gothic font in FineReader Server?
- Create new workflow or modify the existing one
- In the Process tab, select document language which contains "Old" in the language name
- Then in Advanced settings select print type "Gothic" from the dropdown menu:
- For this text type, FineReader Server currently supports the following fonts: Textura (Gothic script), Fraktur, and Schwabacher
- If the Gothic print type is indicated in a workflow's settings, all pages of input documents will be processed under the corresponding license, regardless of their content.
Note: From FineReader Server 14 Release 2 Update 2 (build 126.96.36.1995) onwards, Gothic pages are not displayed as a separate license property. Recognized Gothic-font pages will register in the Pages left property.